If traditional dental thread is no longer serving your needs as well as they should be, consider making the change to an alternative form of interdental cleaner. One particularly useful tool to consider is a water flosser.
Take your oral health care to new heights with water flossers. For more information about water flossing, see below:
– Water flossers are crafted to be easier to operate than traditional dental floss would be for those who struggle with joint and muscle ailments due to disorders or old age.
– Water flossers are an amazing form of interdental cleaner designed to safely clean between teeth.
– Water flossers do not use traditional thread for cleaning between teeth, but rather they use water to blast away debris and plaque buildup.
– Water flossers can reach areas that dental floss cannot when a previous dental service hinders its path, including dental bridges, crowns, orthodontic aligners, and dentures.
– Water flosser efficiency can vary between brands, so look for those products that feature the ADA’s Seal of Acceptance for safety and effectiveness.
For additional help with water flossers, Drs. Braithwaite and Braithwaite and our team at Elite Dental are here to give you the smile you desire. If you would like to schedule an appointment to come see us at our dentist office in American Fork, Utah, please contact us at 801-763-7737 to speak with a member of our team. We make smiles great!